Attendance or Absence
- A leave note of absence is desired from parents/ guardian, when a student is absent from the school. Leave without prior sanction of the Principal may be treated as absence.
- Lack of proper information over a period of two weeks will result in the deletion of the name from the roll.
- It is mandatory that every student is present in the school on the first day after every long holiday such as Ganpati, Diwali, Christmas holidays, without fail.
- Principal has all the right to introduce adequate measures and steps to prevent massive absence on such occasion and every student is bound to obey them.
- Withdrawal of the child from the school for social gathering is not encouraged.
- Absence on account of illness should be supported with proper medical and fitness certificates.
- No leave of absence will be granted except for genuine reason.